Are you suffering under huge debts that got out of control before you had a chance to sort them out?
Maybe your debt started small but got out of hand due to high interest rates and bad advice from the banks?
Banks claim to help people who are suffering from problem debts. Most people know the banks just want to make money, but did you know the shocking lengths banks are going to keep you in debt?
- Banks make millions from credit card debt. With some credit cards having crazy 45% interest rates, it no wonder they are always trying to sell you credit. They also charge heavy fees if you are late paying back by even a day.
- Banks can raise your APR for no reason. Banks hide this deep in the service agreement they know is too complicated for you to want to read. As long as you are in debt, they can make sure you stay there
- Double your interest. If you are late banks can charge X2 your high interest rates automatically. They won't even warn you - they'll just take your money. If you are not in debt, they can't take your money.
Because the politicians are in the banker's pockets, the rules are set against you. Just because you owe a multi-billion pound bank a few thousand, they are allowed to take your money and threaten you like a schoolyard bully.
So as soon as you are in debt the bankers have you. Your debt means more money for them, more huge bonuses and more sneaky terms and conditions to keep hard-working people like us in debt.
Luckily, there is a way out of debt...
Erase Your Debts ... WITHOUT Working A Second Job
The reality is that many people are working as hard as they can but still can't seem to pay off their debts.
But luckily the Government is finally helping its people out of debt with a new piece of legislation.
This gives people a great new option for getting out of debt.
This option means people can stop debt collectors, freeze interest and reduce payments.
And even, have most of your debt written off!
For people in debt, this could be the boost they needed to finally start saving for a house, repair their credit rating and sleep better knowing they are debt free.
All you need to live your debt free life is to talk to a company like UK Debt Relief - they will match you with qualified debt advisors who will personalise this Government debt solution to your financial situation.
Here's what UK Debt Relief's FCA-approved partners can do for you:
- Write off up to 80% of your debts
- Stop bailiff harassment and debt collector calls
- Stop or reduce rising interest
- Change many payments into one manageable payment based on what you can afford
Find Out If You Qualify
Unfortunately, not everyone will qualify for this Government debt relief. Click here to take a 20-second survey to see if you qualify.
If you qualify, an expert debt advisor will explain to you the full details of your debt solution to you in a no-obligation advice call. If you chose to remain in debt, you won't be charged a penny - so what do you have to lose in finding out more?
Get Out Of Debt In 3 Steps
- Choose your location on the map below
- Take the short confidential survey
- Discover ways out of debt... They will surprise you!